Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Stylelist and overriding background colour in code
posted

We have a stylelist (*.isl) where we set the Base > Normal > Background to white. We want the user to be able to overwrite the background colour of the UltraExplorerBar and UltraTree. For the UltraTree, we set the Resolution Order to ControlThenApplication and then in code we have:

ultraTree.Appearance.BackColor = UserPrefs.BackColour

We do the same thing for the UltraExplorerBar, but it doesn't work. The background colour does not get overridden at all. I've tried using ResolveAppearance and it doesn't change anything. The UltraExplorerBar Control Style is set as OutlookNavigationPane and ViewStyle is set to Office2007. No combination of these settings produce the desired results. It only works when setting UseAppStyling to false, but we need that for other settings, and only really want to give the user control to change the background.

Is this a known problem or is there a setting somewhere we are missing?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello ,

I think that the appearance which  you need to set is  this.ultraExplorerBar1.GroupSettings.AppearancesSmall.Appearance.BackColor. However maybe there is some resource in the isl file that covers your back color. So could you please provide me a small sample with isl that demonstrate your issue and also please let me know the back color of which exactly area you want to change and I will investigate for the root of this issue.

I am waiting for your feedback.

Children