Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Border Thickness?
posted
Does anyone know how to change the thickness / width / size of a row, cell, or grid border?  I cannot seem to find any type of property to change the thickness.

i.e. make the border look like this:

instead of this:

Parents
    Offline posted

There's no property to control the border thickness. There are properties for BorderStyleCell and BorderStyleRow and I beleive there is a BorderStyle for the grid on the DisplayLayout.

I don't think there is any option to make a thick border like this, though. You might be able to acheive what you want by using a 3D BorderStyle like Inset. This would give you a two pixel border. You could then use a Drawfilter to draw the borders solid instead of 3D.

Anything thicker than that might cause a problem. You could use a DrawFilter to draw a thicker border, but if the grid does not know the thickness of the border, your borders might run into overlap other objects.  

Reply Children