Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WinSpellChecker
posted

Hello,

I have two text editors ( UltraFormattedTextEditor and UltraTextEditor) on my form.

I noticed that ultraFormattedtexteditor has "contextMenuItems" in its properties in the behaviour section.But its missing in ultraTextEditor.

Is there a reason for this ?

What is the difference between ultraFormattedTextEditor and ultraTextEditor controls ?

While typing in the both the controls, I see that the characters are bit shaky.Is this a bug ? Or I am missing anything ?

Please advice

- Manju

Parents
No Data
    posted

These two controls are very different. The UltraTextEditor basically uses .Net TextBox control when you type in it, so the TextBox is in control of the context menu. In the UltraFormattedTextEditor, there are no inbox controls used for editing. The editing and display of text is done through Infragistics' UI element architecture. Therefore, the context menu items displayed can be easily controlled. 

Manju00 said:
    While typing in the both the controls, I see that the characters are bit shaky.Is this a bug ? Or I am missing anything ?

I'm not quite sure what you are referring to here. If you could explain specifically what is happening or post a video showing this, I might be able to help.

Children