Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
wingrid split in two
posted

I have a strange problem

I use vs 2008 and wingrid in clr 2.0 version in the newest version. The problem here has happended two times for me.

Suddenly when I press f5 and run my program the grid is split in two identical areas. Like two row scroll regions. And I can't figure out how to remove it. I have tried in code to set in InitializeLayout:

e.Layout.MaxColScrollRegions = 1;
            e.Layout.MaxRowScrollRegions = 1;

in code, but it does not makes any difference. Last time I have the problem, I delete the grid and set in a new one. But this is not an option for me anymore, because I have set a lot of design parameters.

What can I do? It seems for me to be a bug in the grid

More info just posted. I have just found out that the regions are visible in design time just like the split control. So how can I get rid of them?

Parents
No Data
    posted

This happened to me twice this week. Hopefully you're using C#. What I did was went into the designer code of the form and searched for references of the grid control you're talking about. Eventually you'll notice there is an extra scroll region created, just delete that line of code.

Children