Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Touch/Mouse Mode, Help context - standard buttons available?
posted

The Infragistics Ribbon has a great "Ribbon Display Options" button, that closely matches the Office 2013 equivalent.

Does the Ribbon also have a standard "Touch/Mouse Mode" button?  Does it also have a standard "Help" button for the caption bar?

See the attached docx for examples of what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

T

Infragistics Ribbon.zip
Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello ,

With the new Infragistics 14.1 you could easy archive  "Touch/Mouse Mode", by adding PopUpMenu tool to the quick access toolbar and adding 2 StateButton to it which are in OptionSet, then based on the checked sate tot the state buttons to Enable “TouchEnable” property of UltraToolbasManager. To add option set, select UltraToolbasManager  in the designer and click on the “…” button OptionSets in property grid. Add option set (in my case it is named “touch”),  then in the properties of the ToolBase object  (in property grid expand Tools property, find the statebuttontool which must be used as option, expand it and manage its OptionSet property). I’ve implemented this in a small sample in order to demonstrate you this approach.

About “Help” button  I’ve created a case for you with id CAS-136110-D0D1X5 in order to investigate this further for you, so I will update you through the case about the progress of my investigation.

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

136110.zip
Children