Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Missing resources in sample: "SpellChecker in WinGrid"
posted

I want to try the sample SpellChecker in WinGrid. I have copy/pasted the code in the three vb-files in the sample and added it to a current project.

However, I get error on compiling saying that in the "Form1" there is:

Error 2 'NoSuggestions' is not a member of 'Resources'.

Error 3 'AddToDictionary' is not a member of 'Resources'. 

Error 4 'IgnoreAll' is not a member of 'Resources'.

Error 5 'NoErrors' is not a member of 'Resources'. 

What kind of objects are these missing items, and how can I add them to "Resources".

Regards

Kai-Inge

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello Kai-Inge,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics.

If you open the original project and double click on the My Project node in Solution Explorer and switch to the Resources section you should find those items.  If you don't see them when you first switch to the Resources section, use the first dropdown on the Resources section toolbar to switch to another type of resource.

If they're strings, just add string resources with the same names to your project.

For other types of resources, select all the resources, right-click on them and select copy, and then paste them into the appropriate Resources page in your project.

Children