Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Warning 2008.2 and 2008.1 Fix Breaks WinSchedule
posted

The databinding for WinSchedule has been broken in the recent fix for 2008.1 and the current 2008.2.

I have a program shows the calendar by team and there is an option to change the teams. This cause the dataset to load with new employe and appointments.  In the past the control would just refresh with the new employees and appointments but now it will not change the employees shown on screen and then will not longer show appointments if yo change the team back to the one that was orginally showing.

I've had to roll back to 2008.1 pre fixes.

Just wanted you guys to be sure that you test your application completely before rolling them out afer 2008.2.

I always wonder how these ones get past infragistics QA cause the fixes sit with them for months

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

This is also a error that pops up from time to time now

Input string was not in a correct format.Couldn't store <2a102105-389a-457e-aab0-656a34d0585b> in EmployeeID Column.  Expected type is Int32.

Children