Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltranumericEditor not leaving edit mode when clicking on UltraToolbar
posted

Hi,

I have a form with multiple numeric editors and an ultratoolbar. I have an afterexiteditmode event that fires to convert the value from a whole number to a decimal (processing percent values that have a P format).

When I click on the toolbar button the numeric editor does not lose focus, it stays in edit mode. I can test if the control is in edit mode on the toolclick event of the toolbar however I can't get the numeric editor to fire that exit mode event.

So far this only seems to happen when I click on a toolstripbutton. The textbox and other types of controls let the numeric editor lose focus.

How do I get around this?

Thanks,

M.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Support.

By design the tools in toolbar cannot get focus. This is why when you click on the toolstripbutton your editor does not lose the focus.

As a work around I could suggest you in your toolstripbutton click event setting the focus to the toolbar where the toolstripbutton is positioned.

Please find attached a sample solution implementing this approach.

Please let me know if this is what you are looking for or if I am missing something.

CAS-147834-K6L4H6.zip
Reply Children