Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Need help on using Fall/Water/Wind Themes
posted

Hi,

Lib: Infragistics WPF v2016.1

Atm we are allowing users to choose Theme they want (out of 5) that you have in your sample browser. But I can see we have quite a few THeme.X.dlls (like InfragisticsWPF4.Themes.Wind.v16.1.dll and InfragisticsWPF4.Themes.Water.v16.1.dll).

Can you give me an example of how to load them and use then as per below:

ThemeManager.ApplicationTheme = new IgTheme();

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Anvarbek,

Being that you are setting the static ApplicationTheme property of the ThemeManager in your provided code, it appears that you are using the Infragistics.Themes.ThemeManager tool. This tool has no access to the themes such as Wind, Water, Fall, Lipstick, etc, but the Infragistics.Windows.Themes.ThemeManager does.

The reason for this is because the Fall, Water, Wind, etc. themes are used and are currently only accessible by the WPF-specific controls that Infragistics exposes, such as the XamDataGrid. A list of these WPF-Specific controls can be found here: http://help.infragistics.com/doc/WPF/2015.2/CLR4.0/?page=WPF_Specific_Controls_Landing_Page.html. The Infragistics.Windows.Themes.ThemeManager tool can style these controls with these particular themes.

The Infragistics.Themes.ThemeManager tool is meant to be able to apply themes to any other control, but the Fall, Water, Wind, etc. theme dictionaries have no stylings for the controls that are not "Infragistics WPF-Specific." This tool can theme essentially anything with any theme that inherits from ThemeBase. The built-in themes that inherit from ThemeBase include Metro, MetroDark, Office2013, IGTheme, and Office2010Blue theme.

I hope this helps you. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer

Reply Children