Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Need to enable the Multi-Line text Header on XamPivotGrid
posted

Hi,

I want to produce the same result on the XamPivotGrid ColumnHeader  like the  ColHeaderLines in the UltraGrid

Thx

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Michel,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are looking to achieve, and at the moment, there does not exist a built-in text wrapping / multi-line text functionality for the XamPivotGrid that mimics the ColHeaderLines property on the UltraGrid.

The only way to currently get text wrapping in the XamPivotGrid headers would be to re-template the PivotColumnHeaderCellControl elements for the “Column” header dimensions and the PivotRowHeaderCellControl elements for the “Row” header dimensions to include an element in the header that allows for text wrapping. The default styles for these elements currently exist in the generic_shared.xaml file commonly found at the following directory with the Infragistics WPF product installed:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\<version>\WPF\DefaultStyles\XamPivotGrid\generic_shared.xaml

If you include these styles in your project along with any StaticResource dependencies they may have, you can modify the ControlTemplate for them and add a TextBlock to serve as the header.

If you would like to see a built-in way to get text wrapping in the XamPivotGrid column and row headers in a way like the ColHeaderLines property in the Windows Forms UltraGrid, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for this at our WPF Ideas Site, here. This will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and development based on community and user feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data