Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamTreemap label fontsize
posted

How do I set the fontsize for a treemap label so it stays.

I currently bind the fontsize using the XamTreeMap property FontSize.  Then I bind the label to a a string Label property using a NodeBinder.  Everything works fine and the user can change the label fontsize with no problems.

However, if I then change the label in the node using an OnPropertyChanged the font size of the label changes to some default and the user can no longer change the label fontsize.

How do I set the fontsize for a treemap label in a nodebinder with TextPath="Label" after the label name is updated using an OnPropertyChange.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Richard,

Thank you for contacting. The behavior you describe looks like a bug to me in the control, Although i need to be able to generate the scenario at my end.

As you explained i set up a sample of XamTreeMap with label property using NodeBinding. I would like you to modify my sample with your scenario ,and provide the steps of how end use can modify the label size.

I will refer the updated sample or you can share your own sample reproducing the issue for further investigation.

Looking forward to hear you back.

Regards,

Divya Jain

7573.WpfApp1.zip

Children