Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
removing a document from xamdockmanager
posted

Hello,

I seem to have an issue with the xamdockmanager. I can add documents with no problem with the .adddocument command, but the problem lies with going in and removing those documents.

I have a xamdatagrid that I use and, for example, if I have multiple rows I want to select I highlight them and click the "load case" button and for each row selected, it will load the primary key, find the document, and add it to the xamdockmanager. I then have that equalled to a contentpane. I also have the xamdockmanager.content = documentcontenthost. But I have not been able to find much infomation on that control. Is there a way to access the documents in the documentcontenthost or the xamdockmanager based on the header.

Thanks in advance,

Joel

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

You could maintain your own list of the ContentPanes you have created - the ContentPane is returned from the AddDocument or you can use the public GetPanes method on the xamDockManager to enumerate the panes within the xamDockManager. As to removing them you would want to set the CloseAction to RemovePane and then use the ExecuteCommand method with the ContentPaneCommands.Close to remove all references to the pane from the xamDockManager. You should probably build the list using the enumerator and then remove them after you have completed enumerating them.

Children