Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
More than 1 visual/section on a page with pagination
posted

I'm currently starting an implementation of a reporting framework for our application. Our immediate requirements involve putting multiple data-bound visuals at fixed positions on a page (probably in a standard Grid). In the (near) future, though, we may want to size some of the visuals to their content, and that may involve pagination, as they get bigger (e.g. a table of numeric results with lots of rows).

Looking at the documentation, it seems there's no simple way to get more than one ReportSection on a single page, so we would have to put anything requireing pagination on a page of its own, which I can't see working.

Is there any workaround? E.g. could I put all the visuals inside a xamDataGrid, and have that handle pagination? Can the xamDataGrid handle nested pagination like that?

If not, are you planning on adding the ability to have multiple sections on one page? 

Thanks,

James