Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom calculator that applies to a specific grid
posted

Hello,

My application will be making use of a lot of XamDataGrids. One of them requires a very specific custom calculator, which I've implemented and have working. However, this calculator applies ONLY to this one grid. I don't want it to be available to any other grids in the application. All the documentation I can find, however, says that I must register my calculator "statically", making it available to the entire app.

How do I ensure that the calculator is available only to the grid that needs it?

Thanks,

Bob

Parents
    posted

Hello Bob,

We are currently working on this problem with the QA team. When you register a SummaryCalculator it is for all the grids in the application. What I have thought as a workaround was to register and unregister the calculator depending on the sender ( in the SummarySelectionControlOpening event ) but here comes another problem - the SummarySelectionControlClosed event is fired immediately after the SummarySelectionControlOpening, which is not a correct behavior. Stay posted on this topic for follow-up. You can also contact Developer Support.

Alex. 

Reply Children