Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How can I browse my Carousel menu without adorner or how can I manuplate XamDataCarousel adorner with mouse click ?
posted

I use XamdAtaCarousel for menu browsing and I want to manage my links with mouse event but now user can browse menu just only with adorner. How can I browse my Carousel menu without adorner or how can I manuplate XamDataCarousel adorner  with mouse click events ?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I guess what he's saying is that, when the XamDataCarousel control is binded to a hierarchical datasource, the user may want to navigate down the hierarchical data structure, by just clicking the cell image..  

Currently, the default behavior only allows the end user to select the child band by clicking the expansion indicator.

So the question is, how can the default control template be extended or customized in order to allow user to enable mouse click for navigation. We'd be pleased to find out an easy way to accomplish this.

(Excuses if the question is answered somewhere else in the forums, )

Emre.

Children