Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bind the Itemssource of a XamComboEditor to the instance of the binded object of the row
posted

Hi,

I have a class with some properties that have to be bound to a XamDatagrid. That class also contains a property that returns a list of items. Let's call It 'ListOfItemProperty'. That property can't be static because I want to filter the list on other property values defined in the same instance. How can I bind a XamComboEditor's ItemsSource to the 'ListOfItemProperty' instance of the underlying object of the XamDataGrid?

Greetings

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello,

In this case I think it is best to use an Unbound Field like this:

<igDP:UnboundField BindingPath="ListProperty">

<igDP:UnboundField.Settings>

<igDP:FieldSettings EditorType="{x:Type igEditors:XamComboEditor}">

<igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:XamComboEditor}">

<Setter Property="ItemsSource" Value="{Binding DataItem.ListProperty}"/>

</Style>

</igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>

</igDP:FieldSettings>

</igDP:UnboundField.Settings>

</igDP:UnboundField>

Hope this helps,

Alex.

Reply Children