Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to print the whole screen using Reporting.dll
posted

Hi,

I have NetAdvantage for .NET 2009.1 for WPF and I am using Infragistics3.Wpf.Reporting.v9.1.dll for printing purpose. I have a view which contains textboxes, comboboxes, xamchart and listview. My client wants a print out of this whole screen/view and not just portions of it. My xaml consists of a dockpanel as a parent and inside it I have all other above mentioned controls. I tried passing in the stackpanel name to the contructor of EmbeddedVisualReportSection and printing it but didnt get a print of the whole screen.

Please help.

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    posted

It worked actually. I guess I was earlier passing stackpanel which had the print button inside of it and that caused some trouble. But now I am using dockpanel insead and also have placed the print button outside of it, so now it prints the content of the dockpanel.

But I have a new question now. How can I make the printout span over multiple pages when the content is really long. Right now it does not use more than one page and hence rest of the information is lost. I guess I missing some setting.

Please help.

Thanks

Children