Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
What is wrong?
posted

my wpf application have a problem with windows vista Aero theme.

whereas in other themes it seems correct. i.e.

i can not upload all my code. but i reviewe it several times. and i'm sure that all i do is correct.

what is wrong?

Parents
No Data
    posted

I am having something similar occur. Only on Vista. Works fine on XP.

My issue will sometimes render wierd like yours is doing, but it will actually pretty much lock the UI and take up all the CPU. It has somethign to do with rendering and measuring the size of child items. I have tried to create a sample app that can duplicate the issue, but it seems to work with the sample. I dont understand why it can work fine on Windows XP, but falls on its face with vista.

I have narrowed it down to either the Dockmanager or the Ribbon control and its something to do with the Scrollviewer (also happens on a treeview, but works fine as soon as scrollbars appear on the treeview).

EDIT: I just changed my theme to windows classic, and it works great! so its something to do with windows vista and Aero.

I need some help to get this fixed. I cant really give you guys the code either.

Children