Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Auto-sizing xamDockManager at startup.
posted

I am trying to create an interface which has a Outlook Bar in the LHS, a tab control in the center and another Outlook bar on the RHS. Currently I have

<Grid Name="GridMain">
            <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                <ColumnDefinition Width="*"/>
            </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
            <igDock:XamDockManager HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" Name="XamDockManager1" VerticalAlignment="Stretch"  xmlns:igDock="http://infragistics.com/DockManager" Width="Auto" >              
                <igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>
                    <igDock:SplitPane igDock:XamDockManager.InitialLocation="DockedLeft" Width="Auto">
                        <igDock:ContentPane Header="Pane 1" igDock:SplitPane.RelativeSize="100, 100" AllowClose="False">                      
            <igOutlookBar:XamOutlookBar Name="XamOutlookBar1" Margin="0"  >

OTHER CODE HERE IS NOT RELEVANT

</igOutlookBar:XamOutlookBar>

</igDock:ContentPane>
                        <igDock:ContentPane Header="Pane 2" igDock:SplitPane.RelativeSize="100, 100" AllowClose="False">
                            <igWindows:XamTabControl Height="Auto" Name="XamTabControl1" Width="Auto">
                                <igWindows:TabItemEx Header="tabItemEx1" Name="tabItemEx1" HorizontalContentAlignment="Left" Margin="0" VerticalContentAlignment="Top">

</igWindows:TabItemEx>
                            </igWindows:XamTabControl>
                        <igDock:ContentPane Header="Pane 3" igDock:SplitPane.RelativeSize="50,50" AllowClose="False" IsPinned="True">
                    </igDock:SplitPane>                            
                </igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>
                </igDock:XamDockManager>
        </Grid>

All pretty Micky Mouse stuff I would think. I want the app to open with the DockManager and the Panes contain therein filling the whole of the form. I would have thought this would have been very simple. Some period of time later I think I am best off asking for the solution!

Thanks

John

Parents Reply Children