Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Content Pane background colour changes
posted

I've got a split pane that contains a tab group pane, which in turn holds two content panes. I've set the background to be a custom colour - I initially set it on the tab group pane and set the content panes to have transparent backgrounds. This worked fine while the panes are pinned, but when the become unpinned, the background is always grey when you select one of the panes.

Is this to do with a trigger somewhere in the theme that always sets the background colour for an unpinned but visible pane?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

When the ContentPane is unpinned, it is no longer contained within that TabGroupPane that contained it when it was docked. In this case the background is coming from the containing element - the UnpinnedTabFlyout. So you can either put a custom style for this element or to just control this brush, you can provide a custom brush resource keyed by DockManagerBrushKeys.UnpinnedTabFlyoutSplitterLightStrokeFillKey. e.g.

<igDock:XamDockManager.Resources>
        <!-- custom style approach but this could step on theme
        <Style TargetType="{x:Type igDock:UnpinnedTabFlyout}">
            <Setter Property="Background" Value="Red" />
        </Style>-->
        <SolidColorBrush 
            Color="Red"
            x:Key="{x:Static igDock:DockManagerBrushKeys.UnpinnedTabFlyoutSplitterLightStrokeFillKey}" />
    </igDock:XamDockManager.Resources>

Children