Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dynamicaly Updating Data
posted

I am having a problem with my data updating in the grid. I have a ViewModel that has an ObservableCollection presented to the grid. DataSource property.

When the underlying data changes I update the bound observable collection, but the result are not reflected on the DataGrid. One such dynamic field only updates when I scroll, but what about added records? This is data from a trasactional system and I need new records updated.

I do have the apropriate INotifyPropertyChanged interfaces on the apropriate objects...

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

Generally, the only thing you need is the INotifyPropertyChanged interface implemented on the underlying class for the XamDataGrid to update properly. This sounds like an issue that we have fixed.

Please give us the exact dll versions of the dll's that you are using. If you are using the RTM version, please download the latest service release. You can also try replacing the ObservableCollection with a BindingList collection, as I said, there were some issues with ObservableCollection.

Children