Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
problem w/ datarecord on an add row
posted

hello:

i am trying to host a custom control in a xamdatagrid editor using the hostanyobject solution provided by infragistics blogs.  All works fine in a normal edit solution using the following binding

SelectedItem="{Binding DataRecord.DataItem.PlatformProjectPayrollClass,RelativeSource={RelativeSource Mode=FindAncestor, AncestorType={x:Type igDP:DataRecordPresenter}},Mode=TwoWay" 

However when I try and use the same binding in an add row the binding never persists.  Im assuming this is because the DataRecord has not been updated until it is in the list.  How would I go about having something like a list in the addrow, and have it persist the list selected value down?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

I apologize that this post was not answered sooner. We are making the effort to ensure all posts are addressed by an Infragistics expert. I was wondering if you still need our assistance in this matter. If so, would you clarify further what you are tring to accomplish. It sounds like you are hosting a standard WPF ListBox (perhaps the custom control you mentioned) inside a XamDataGrid Field?

Thank you,

Children