Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IDataErrorInfo Support in UnboundField
posted

I see the new support for IDataErrorInfo when I use a Field object, but when I use the UnboundField object, I don't see any validation happening. The following works:

<data:Field Name="CoverageAmount" Label="Coverage" Settings="{StaticResource CurrencyFieldSettings}" />

However, the following DOES NOT work:

<data:UnboundField BindingPath="Coverage.BaseAmount" Label="Base Coverage" Settings="{StaticResource CurrencyFieldSettings}" />

I need to use UnboundField in some cases because the property being modified is a property of an object that is only reached form a property of my record's data source.

How can I have the same support for IDataErrorInfo in UnboundField as I get with Field?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

I apologize that this post was not answered sooner. We are making the effort to ensure all posts are addressed by an Infragistics expert.

Currently, IDataErrorInfo is not supported in Unbound fields. We are currently working on changing this. The next version (or as soon as the next update) should have this support added.

Thank you,

Children