Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to completely turn off Virtualization
posted

Guys,

I discovered (by accident) that I don't appear to have completely turned off the 'Virtualization' feature in the XamDataGrid. Below is an excerpt from my code where I am setting up the grid. In the <FieldSettings> I have set 'AllowCellVirtualization' to false, which seemed to have worked when I scrolled the horizontal scrollbar left and right. However, I found out today that my CellValuePresenter object customizations are being lost when I scroll the vertical scrollbar up and down.

Just to clarify what I'm doing: I have an event handler on the CellUpdated event that sets the background color for a CellValuePresenter based on some condition of the cell data. But as I mentioned, some cells are showing the change to the background color just because I'm scrolling vertically.

Here is the grid code:

<igDP:XamDataGrid Grid.Row="0" Name="dataGrid" Margin="0,0,0,0" Theme="Aero" GroupByAreaLocation="None"
 FieldLayoutInitialized="dataGrid_FieldLayoutInitialized" CellUpdated="dataGrid_CellUpdated">
 <igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>
  <igDP:FieldSettings AllowCellVirtualization="False" />
 </igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>
 <igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>
  <igDP:FieldLayoutSettings AutoGenerateFields="True" AllowDelete="False" />
 </igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>
</igDP:XamDataGrid>

Am I missing something or is this a bug?
Thanks in advance for any help/clarification you are able to provide.

Parents Reply Children