Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Getting textbox in content pane to receive a "lost focus"
posted

I have a grid with SAVE button. Then I have a dockmanager which has 2 tabgrouppanes. The first tabgrouppane has a content pane which has a title textbox and few other fields.

Binding for title seems to happen only when we TAB out of the text box. Hitting SAVE without leaving the textbox does not do the binding. How do I get the textbox to receive a "lost focus" when I click on the SAVE button. Attaching sample code.

Thanks.

<Grid>
 <Grid x:Name="Grid_MenuBar">
                                    <Button
     x:Name="Save"
     Grid.Column="1"
     Grid.Row="0"
     Margin="5"
 </Grid>

<igDock:XamDockManager Grid.Row="1" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch">
 <igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>
                                    <igDock:SplitPane igDock:XamDockManager.InitialLocation="DockedTop" SplitterOrientation="Horizontal">
                                        <igDock:TabGroupPane>
                                            <igDock:ContentPane Header="Primary">
                                                <Grid x:Name="Song">                                                  
                                                    <TextBlock x:Name="SongTitle_txt"
         Text="Title"
         Grid.Row="1"
         Grid.Column="2"
         Margin="0,0,5,0" />

<TextBox
        x:Name="SongTitle_box"
        BorderThickness="0.5,0.5,0.5,0.5"
        Grid.Row="1"
        Grid.Column="3"       
        Text="{Binding Path=Title, Mode=TwoWay, RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}}"/>
         </igDock:ContentPane>
     </igDock:TabGroupPane>
    </igDock:SplitPane>
 </igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>
</Grid>

Parents Reply Children