Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Runtime error when I try to drag a pane...
posted

I get this error when at runtime I try to drag a pane to another location on screen.

Cannot find type 'Infragistics.Windows.Helpers.NullableConverter`1[[Infragistics.Windows.DockManager.DockingIndicatorPosition, Infragistics3.Wpf.DockManager.v9.2, Version=9.2.20092.1007, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb]]'. The assembly used when compiling might be different than that used when loading and the type is missing.

Any ideas?

Troy

Parents
    Offline posted

I haven't seen that issue before. Can you make sure that you don't have multiple copies of the assemblies being loaded. I.e. check the Debug->Windows->Modules and see if you have any duplicate copies of the Infragistics assemblies loaded.

Reply Children
    Offline posted in reply to Troy

If you want to find all the dependant assemblies you can look at the help here or you could use something like Reflector to view all the references for each assembly. With regards to the Debug folder that won't contain assemblies that are in the GAC. For a simple xcopy deployment you could temporarily (at the time you are going to deploy) change the Copy Local of the Infragistics assemblies in the project references to true to have VS put them into the Debug/Release folder but do not leave that setting set to true since VS has issues with having assemblies that exist within the GAC also having Copy Local set to true (at least I know they have in the past).