Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ToolTips for Controls that Reside in the CellValuePresenter
posted

ToolTips for Controls that Reside in the CellValuePresenter

I currently have a Control that I have bound in a control template for the XamDataGrid CellValuePresenter. The control itself can contain many UI Entities (Rectangles) that each have their own ToolTip set through binding.

I would like to see the tooltips when I hover over each of these elements, but currently I cannot find a way to make that work with the XamDataGrid, it seems to be blocking the ToolTip on the inner UI elements.

Any assistance you can provide on this matter would be appreciated.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

This style displays two different tooltips for the two rectangles depending on which the mouse is over

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igDP:CellValuePresenter}">

<Setter Property="Template">

<Setter.Value>

<ControlTemplate>

<Grid ToolTip="Grid">

<Rectangle Width="20" Height="20" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Fill="Green" ToolTip="Green"/>

<Rectangle Width="20" Height="20" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Fill="red" ToolTip="Red"/>

</Grid>

</ControlTemplate>

</Setter.Value>

</Setter>

</Style>

Can you please provide your control template for the CVP. Are elements overlapping in it?

Children