Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grids Looking Different Over Machines!
posted

Hi,

I'm currently working on a project with 4 other developers using the Infragistics Controls in a Visual Source Safe development scenario.  We are all running the latest versions of the app (We have all 'Got Latest' recursively) this morning.  Yet the grid in our main window on my machine only looks different.

I've used source safe to individually compare each file including the dictionaries, the grid usercontrol and the main screens XAML code ... all identicle.  When I first inserted a xamDataGrid into the control it complained about lacking a reference to the Luna theme.  I added the theme reference and carried on.  Inserting this reference didn't have any impact on the look.

Either way, I'm a bit confused as to how running the same code on different machines ends up with different looking grids.  I have been meaning to post about this for a week or so but have not had the time and I've not got to a point where I need to start 'skinning' the app to show to the directors!

Any pointers on this would be great.

Thanks,

James.