Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add UserControls to a Ribbon
posted

Hello

I have to add UserControls / CustomControls to the XamRibbon. Everything working fine so far

but...

Is there a possibillity to change the Size of these Controls in the same way as the other Ribbontools?

(especially: ButtonTool)

igRibbon:RibbonGroup.MaximumSize= "..."

I also have to add Images and so on. In the Feature Browser I found a interesting example in the category  "Custom Tools". But I think I need some general further explanation in order to understand it.

Whats the IRibbon interface? How can I implement it? Is this a proper way to achieve the task described above?

any help would be highly welcome.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello again

I tried to solve the problem in creating a custom Button class which inherits from

Infragistics.Windows.Ribbon.ButtonTool ...

It's working fine so far but the custom Button defines a Event Handler in its constructor.

The problem now:

By adding the new CustomButton to the qat and clicking this Button in the qat the event will be invoked twice. Any general information about the cloning process for the qat? Has anybody a suggestion to solve my problem? 

kind regards

Children