Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Text labels for XamLinearGauge?
posted

New to WPF and definitely new to the xamGauge.  What I'd like to do is have a vertical XamLinearGauge and rather than have the numeric labels on the gauge I'd like to place some text labels instead since the text means more to the user than just tics or some numeric value.   Also, the labels aren't equally spaced out.  For example, the numeric values might be something like so:

State 1.0

Town 0.5

Neighborhood 0.25

Street 0.15

House 0.10

The "State" label would be at the top of the gauge and "Town" label halfway, etc.  I didn't see an example of this (might have missed it).

Can this be done?

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

So, I did a little poking around and can use the LinearGaugeScale.LabelGroups like so:

<ig:LinearGaugeScale.LabelGroups>

<ig:LinearGaugeLabelGroup  Interval="0.1" PostInitial="0.1" PreTerminal="0.9"  Name="houseLabelGroup" />

<ig:LinearGaugeLabelGroup  Interval="0.15" PostInitial="0.15" PreTerminal="0.85"  Name="streetLabelGroup" />

<ig:LinearGaugeLabelGroup  Interval="0.25" PostInitial="0.25" PreTerminal="0.75"  Name="neighborhoodLabelGroup" />

</ig:LinearGaugeScale.LabelGroups>

and that will spread the tick labels out like I want.  

Still working on this solution.

Reply Children