Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Check boxes require double click
posted

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

We have a problem with check boxes on a XamDataGrid where it requires two clicks to modify the value, which is frustrating to our users. We have modified the CellClickStyle but none of the settings work for us.                                                

With cell click style as default, I cannot select multiple cells by dragging the mouse over fields with check boxes, but I can with regular text fields. The only way I can select the sell is by holding the Ctrl key, but this is not ideal. Check boxes should work the same way as regular text fields.

If I set the cell click style to SelectCell, I’m able to select multiple cells with check boxes, but now I need to double click to change the value of the check box, the first click selects the cell, and the second click enters edit mode. This is not acceptable.

Is there a solution where the cell with check boxes can be multi-selected and it requires only one click to modify the cells value? I attached a sample to help demonstrate our problems.

checkbox_sample.zip
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post and the sample project you have provided and I modified it, so now when the CellClickAction is set to SelectCell you can change the Boolean Cell’s Values with one click.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

checkbox_sample.zip
Children