Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDockManager is not preserving the layouts in docking and floating of the TabItems
posted

We are using InfragisticsWPF4 Controls.

Step to Launch the application :

1)  Unzip the application.

2)  Build the project.

3)  Run the application.

4)  After successful launch just say File->Open

5)  Drag the Status View to bottom of the Tune Data view.

6)  Right click on Tab item(Test1) and say floating.

7)  Composite views are re-arranged to side by side.

Actual Result   : Composite views(Status and Tune Data) are re-arranged side by side.

Expected Result : Composite view should preserve their layouts in docking and floating of the Tab Item.

Problem Description :Dock Manager is not preserving the layouts.

8)  We defined the user control(Tabed View) with the following approach for the Docking  look using Dock Manager.

<igDock:XamDockManager LayoutMode="FillContainer" Theme="IGTheme">

<igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>

<igDock:SplitPane>

<igDock:TabGroupPane regions:RegionManager.RegionName="TabGroupPaneRegion"                                                                                                                                   

TabStripPlacement="Top"

UseLayoutRounding="True"

VerticalAlignment="Stretch" >

</igDock:TabGroupPane>

</igDock:SplitPane>

</igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>

</igDock:XamDockManager>

9)  We have one more control “Composite View” for showing all my views in to this control. We have defined the “Composite View” with following approach.

<igDock:XamDockManager LayoutMode="FillContainer" Theme="IGTheme" Name="dockManager">

<igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>

<igDock:SplitPane Name="sp" UseLayoutRounding="True">                   

<igDock:ContentPane  Header="TuneData"/>

<igDock:ContentPane Header="Staus Log"/>                   

</igDock:SplitPane>

</igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>

</igDock:XamDockManager>

10) Adding the Composite View to the Tabbed View control as a Content Pane using TabGroupRegionAdapter(i.e we are setting the Composite View to the ContentPane.Content)

11) After launching the application , I just dragged one of my view(Status Log) to dropped at another view’s(Tune Data) bottom.

12) Right clicked on Tab and say floating, after that my views (Status and Tune Data) are re-arranged side by side.

13) We want to preserve the lay outs of my composite view’s in Tab item docking and floating.

Regards,

Yugandher

Main.App.zip
Parents Reply Children