Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Getting displayed activities from ExchangeDataConnector/DataManager
posted

Hi Infragistics-Team,

I've got a problem with the datamanager when I'm using the ExchangeScheduleDataConnector. The connection works great and the schedule shows all my appointments etc. from my exchange account. But when I use the method "DataManager.GetActivities" I always get a NullReferenceException.

Using the "normal" ListScheduleDataConnector, the method works great and returns me a proper ActivityQueryResult from which I can get all activities in a ReadOnlyNotifyCollection using the ".Activities" - property.

To help you understand my problem I've put a test-solution in the attachment.

PS:  

My intention is to get all appointments etc. from exchange which are displayed on my scheduler so I can store and use them offline too (e.g. with the ListScheduleDataConnector). Because when the connection is lost all displayed appointments disapear.

So if you can help me with my problem I've described above or if you have a better solution for my intention, please let me know!

Many thanks in advance

Sebastian

ExchangeScheduleDataConnector_TestApp.rar