Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Number of TickmarkValues
posted

I'm using your advice to generate TickmarkValues scope.

http://help.infragistics.com/Help/NetAdvantage/WPFDV/2011.2/CLR4.0/html/xamDataChart_Creating_Custom_Axis_Scalers.html

I wanna render 10 TickmarkValues for my chart, so my overridden method returns 10 Double values, but  Axis renders random number of tickmarks. I tried to play around TickmarkValuesInitializationParameters before initialization, but no results.

Any ideas?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Artem,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and I created a sample project for you with the functionality you want. Also I can say that the Axis’ MinimumValue must be less than the minimum tickmark and DataPoint’s Value and the MaximumValue must be greater than the biggest tickmark and DataPoint’s Value in order every time you can have all the tickmarks visible. If the sample doesn’t satisfies all your needs feel free to modify it, so it reproduces your behavior and send it back to me for further investigation.

Looking forward for your reply.

XamDataChartTickmarks.zip
Reply Children