Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Legend and series with the dash pattern.
posted

Hello,

Our customers use the chart in order to check the trend of some processes. The number of processes is variable.
Multiple colors are undesirable.
Therefore we use different dash patterns to differentiate between the processes.
There is also a possibility to mark one of trends with the one special color.
Unfortunately the legend does not shows the dash patterns.
Is it possibile to style the legend in order to display the dash pattern of the series?

Many thanks.
Bonitz.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Bonitz,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into the appearance that you are looking for and I can suggest using a DataTemplate for the LegendItemTemplate property of the Series. In the DataTempate you can add a Path and bind its Stroke,StrokeThickness and StrokeDashArray properties to the same properties of the Series. By doing so the line in the Legend will be the same as the one of the series. I have created a sample application for you that demonstrates how you can implement this approach.

If you need any further assistance on the matter, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

LegendItemTemplate.zip
Children