Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row Sort, Hide/Show Totals, Width/Height RowDimensions
posted

I have some issues with the xamPivotGrid where i cant find any solution or answer to it. Please help..

1. Row Sort

I found a property which sould allow this on the PivotGrid:

this.pivotGrid.AllowHeaderRowsSorting = true;

But this property changes nothing. I went thru all the provided samples and there is not a single sample, where i can sort the rows like i can sort the columns.

Please see attached picture for further explenation.

2. Hide / Show Totals

When i define a hierarchy for a FlatDataSource there is generated a total for the hierarchy. Is it possible to hide this total?

3. Width/Height Row Dimensions

In which object i can get and set the width and height for the dimensions or hierarchies? I save the layout in a xml document and i want to store the users change on the gui.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Andreas,

When setting AllowHeaderRowsSorting to true will enable sorting within the records of the hierarchy. To hide/show totals can be done by setting IsVisible to true in the PivotDataRow. In the PivotDataColumn contains the ColumnWidth property that can be changed.

I have attached a sample. When running the project you can expand All Products and then Product 1. There is a sorting indicator that is shown when hovering over Product 1 that can be clicked.

XamPivotGridDisplayNames.zip
Reply Children