Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Change ContentPane hiding speed ?
posted

Hello,

Is it possible to change the ContentPane hiding speed (autohide mode) in a xamDockManager ? My customer thinks it's hiding too fast...

I tried to play with the AnimationSpeed enum on the xamDockManager, but it didn't change anything on the behaviour of the hiding speed. 

Many thanks in advance,

Thomas

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I'm not sure what AnimationSpeed you are referring to but currently the duration of the show and hide animations are not publicly exposed. They are controlled in code by the UnpinnedTabFlyout and set to take 250ms. There are also some cases where the animation will not happen. For example if the ContentPane in the flyout contains an HwndHost (e.g. WindowsFormsHost, WebBrowser, etc.) then the animation will be skipped since the animation will not affect the HwndHost (like the scaletransform for resize or the opacity change for fade and the slide is very choppy because of how the hwndhost updates its position asynchronously).

Children