Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Printing blank page when there is a empty data in a lineseries
posted

Hello everybody,

In my app my xaml has a xamdock which includes a xamdatachart. Xamdatachart shows a single lineserie. There is no problem when showing the lineserie in the graph. But when I tried to print xamdock, it prints a blank page. I searched the reason and find that when the lineserie includes empty data for 2 days my print function prints blank page. But if there is no empty data for 2 days, it prints succesfuly. 

So how can I fix that problem? I added my printing code and my graph image as attachment in the below.

Thanks

if (dialog.ShowDialog() == true)
{
//Backup old layout before the transform
Transform oldTransform = xamDock1.LayoutTransform;

//get selected printer capabilities
PrintCapabilities capabilities = dialog.PrintQueue.GetPrintCapabilities(dialog.PrintTicket);

//get width scale
double scale = (capabilities.PageImageableArea.ExtentWidth / xamDock1.ActualWidth);

//get height scale
double scale2 = (capabilities.PageImageableArea.ExtentHeight / xamDock1.ActualHeight);

//Transform the Visual to xamdock scale.
xamDock1.LayoutTransform = new ScaleTransform(scale, scale2);

//Backup old size before the transform
Size oldSize = new Size(xamDock1.ActualWidth, xamDock1.ActualHeight);

//get the size of the printer page
Size sz = new Size(capabilities.PageImageableArea.ExtentWidth, capabilities.PageImageableArea.ExtentHeight);

//update the layout of the visual to the printer page size.
xamDock1.Measure(sz);
xamDock1.Arrange(new Rect(new Point(capabilities.PageImageableArea.OriginWidth, capabilities.PageImageableArea.OriginHeight), sz));

//now print the visual to printer to fit on the one page.
dialog.PrintVisual(xamDock1, "Printing");

//Actions to use old transform and size informations to prevent actual UI changes.
xamDock1.LayoutTransform = oldTransform;
xamDock1.Measure(oldSize);
xamDock1.Arrange(new Rect(new Point(0, 0), oldSize));

}

Printing problem

Thanks

Parents
No Data
Reply Children