Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Minimized xamDialogWindow
posted

Hi,

We have WPF application which uses xamDialogWindow as a base class for MDI-like interface. For now all minimized dialog windows are located in upper left corner of the main container window and look like empty box 400 x 400 pixels, without header. I tried to explicitly set MinimizedHeight and MinimizedWidth in XAML and code behind - no result. I tried to create a panel in parent window XAML and specify it's name in MinimizedPanel - no result. I tried to explicitly create Panel and and set MinimizedPanel in code behind - in this case minimized panel just disappear.

Is it possible to create MDI-like minimized windows using xamDialogWindow ?

Thanks,

Ed

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Ed,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and I can suggest you look in the Samples Browser under xamDialogWindow / Display / Defining a Minimized Panel section, where there is a sample which shows how to define minimized panel. Please let me know if this helps you or you need further assistance on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

Children