Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamChart with 3DView
posted

Hi All,

I want to show my data in 3d  view. I have parent child relationship data. My data and chat image is attached and following is my requirement. Please help me with sample application.

1. Have the indicators be on the "width" axis (Weeks in chart above) use column header names as chart labels
  1. Have the column "height" represent the % price sensitivity for all indicators
  1. Have the models be on the "depth" axis (Active X, Java, NET in chart above)
  2. Formatting settings:
    1. and make the columns in each indicator row be the same color and assign a different color to each indicator.
    1. make the "walls" transparent, if possible
    1. make background black
    1. enable user mouse click&drag to rotate view

Regards

Sufyan

ChartData&Image.rar
Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Sufyan,

Thank you for you post. I have been looking into the appearance that you are looking for and I have created a sample application, based on your description and data. I have used, the Infragistics’ Excel Engine in order to load the data that you are having into an collection of objects. I have generated the series of the XamChart, in code, based on the items in the models table.  I have handled the MouseMove event and I am using it, in order to allow rotating the XamChart, by holding the mouse’s left button and moving the mouse. Also I have used the MouseWheel event of the XamChart, to allow changing the angle of the rotation. I am attaching the sample application and a video that shows the moving behavior.

Please let me know if need any further assistance on the matter.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

3DColumnChart.zip
Children