Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XAMoutlookbar Persistent settings
posted

I have made my xamoutlookbar persistent by writing the .IsVisible() properties of my outlookbarbuttons and the .NavigationAreaMaxGroups properties to an xml file and then setting the corresponding settings on load from the xml. this is working fine however i have two other issues.

1.  How could i store the order of the outlookbar buttons, if the user reorders the buttons i cant store that. I guess i need to know how to rearrange the buttons programmatically.

2. when i start my application the outlookbar buttons that i had hidden during the previous use of the program are infact hidden. the problem is that if i open the navigation pane options, and click reset it only checks the buttons that i currently am showing. I need reset to reset to show all. I guess knowing how to get to the property that the the checkbox for buttons on this screen sets would help

Parents Reply Children