Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamMonthView in Popup Control
posted

I have a XamMonthview in a popup, the issue is, it doesn't seem to render correctly, I also have the DataConnector and DataManager in the same popup. The theme does not get completely applied, no appointments will show. If I move the MonthView out of the popup onto the main area, its works fine, everything stays the same except where MonthView is placed

Parents
    posted

This error is the only thing in output that makes reference, and since I seem to be having a rendering error, could be pertinent

System.Windows.Data Error: 40 : BindingExpression path error: 'BrushVersion' property not found on 'object' ''objManager_Customer' (HashCode=33961050)'. BindingExpression:Path=BrushVersion; DataItem='objManager_Customer' (HashCode=33961050); target element is 'MonthViewWeekHeader' (Name=''); target property is 'BrushVersion' (type 'Int32')

Reply Children