Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is it possible to hide the Header of the Expander?
posted

I could not find a forum for the Expander control, so if this is in the wrong place I can re-post or maybe this post can be moved.

I am not sure if the Expander is meant to be used alone but (I see it used with a PiviotChart in the samples). I would like to use it to hold a series of input controls. The idea is the user fills out the form in the Expander and click OK and the results are shown next to the Expander, possibly a DataGrid. So its simple, a two column layout with the Expander containing input controls (aka a form) in the first column and a DataGrid in the second column showing results.

My question is ... is there a way to hide the header at the top of the Expander? Even when I do not have anything set for the Header it still shows an empty Header at the top. I would very much like to hide the whole header control.

Thanks,

-eric

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Eric,

I am just checking the progress of this issue and was wondering if you managed to achieve your goal or if you need any further assistance on the matter.

Children