Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics Professional 2013 Vol 2 installer (MSI)
posted

Hi,

We are upgrading our application from Infragistics 2011 to Infragistics Professional 2013 Vol 2. The licenses have been procured.

However we are unable to find Infragistics Professional 2013 Vol 2 installer. The platforminstaller redirects it to Ultimate version installer.

We are looking for the MSI link and not hte platform installer.

Thank you.

Regards

Aniket Shetty

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Aniket,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into your question and if you wish to get the bundle for the Infragistics Professional, you should register your product key in our website here: https://ko.infragistics.com/my-account/register-product and after doing so, you can go to Account->Keys and Downloads and  there you can select your product key and under Products and Bundles ta, you can find  the link to download the MSIs. I am attaching a screenshot that shows where the link should be located.

If you do not have a registered product key, you have a trial account and you can download the bundle for Infragistics Ultimate only.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance on the matter.

Sincerely,

Krasimir, MCPD

Developer Support Supervisor - XAML

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

screen.zip
Children