Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamdatachart legend covers zoombar
posted

I have a xamdatachart inside a xamdock with the zoombar enabled and a legend positioned at the top/right, dockedge.insidetop.  The legend covers up the zoombar which is not preferred.

It seems to me the zoombar is being treated like part of the chart allowing the legend to encroach.  I am attempting to mimic the output of a legacy application, so I need to keep the position of the legend as insidetop/top/right.  Any suggestions how to keep the legend and zoombar separate?

Parents
    posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I have been looking into your issue and have created a small sample application for you. In the sample application I have a simple XamDataChart, placed inside of a XamDock. Then I have created a small legend and docked it to the InsideRight edge of the XamDock. Then I have added a XamZoombar and set the following properties for it:

ig:XamDock.Edge="OutsideBottom"

ig:XamDock.HorizontalDockAlignment="Stretch"

ig:XamDock.VerticalDockAlignment="Stretch"

Please find the attached sample application and feel free to let me know if you have any further questions on this matter.

DataChart_LegendAndZoomBar.zip
Reply Children