Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Rendering bug in dockmanager
posted

Hello,

I encountered a visual rendering bug when using the XamDockmanager in combination with the WindowsFormsHost component. I added a sample project that illustrates the bug. When you start the sample, and open (flyout) the unpinned pane, and then resize that pane to the far left side of the screen, you will see that the bottom of the pane is cropped. You must keep the screen maximized in order to see the bug. The cropping starts at 3/4th of the screen and increases as you go farther. I also included some screenshots in the attachments that show what I see.

My test environment is a Windows 7, with all patches. I also encountered this problem on other machines and operating systems. My screen has a resolution of 1920 x 1080. If you need more info, just ask.

Regards, Stefan

TestRendering.zip
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I think that's because we host the UnpinnedTabFlyout in a WPF Popup when the dockmanager has one or more HwndHosts which we do so that the flyout will be above the HwndHost because of air space issues in WPF with those. Popup in WPF will not allow itself to be sized to be more than around 2/3 of the screen. I'll open an issue for this and we can try to work around it.

Children