Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can I create a composite object with child nodes using XamDiagram?
posted

I'm interested in creating a data-mapping tool using XamDiagram that would be similar to the Class Diagram sample that you ship with the 2014.1 WPF samples. The main difference is that I would also like to create a connector from a property in one class to a property in a target class. I still want the capability of adding connectors between classes, just want the added ability to create connectors between properties. Is this possible using the XamDiagram CTP?

Thanks.

Michael Collins

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Michael,

You will probably need to provide custom connection points that are positioned next to the properties where you'd like to have them.  If your properties are evenly spaced inside the shape then positioning the connection points shouldn't be overly difficult.  I'm working on a sample to try this out.  I will update you again once it is ready.

Reply Children