Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Transparent background issue
posted

I have gotten code from this thread previously that showed me how to add transparency to the back ground.  Which did work, however it only works for a rich text editor that was already created and placed on my window.  If I try to add the background color (with a lower then 255 alpha value) at the same time which I create the XamRichTextEditor the background color does not show up transparent, in fact it just stays white.

Regards,

Aaron

Parents
    posted

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for your post!

I have been looking into your issue. I have created a small sample application in order to test the functionality you have reported and I was not able to reproduce it.

In the sample application I have been testing with I have a button. When the user clicks it a XamRichTextEditor is added to the Window and the background is being set.

I am attaching the above mentioned sample application. Would you please modify it with the functionality you are using, so the issue is reproducible? This way I would be able to further investigate this for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RickTextEditor_Background.zip
Reply Children