Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Clear underlying collection causes active row focus to jump
posted

Hi,

I have a problem where when I refresh the grid by clearing the underlying collection and re-populate it with new data, the active row focus jumps.  Attached are sample project (GridTest.zip) and screen recording (Infragistics Grid Refresh.mp4) showing the problem.  I tried the Microsoft WPF DataGrid and they don't have that problem.  See MSGridTest.zip and MS DataGrid Refresh.mp4. 

Any idea what I did wrong or how I can get rid of the focus jump?  It's causing problems for me because I have another window active while the grid refreshes and when I go back to the grid, the selection will change to the row it jumps to.

Thanks in advance,

Harold

samples.zip
Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Harold,

I have logged this behavior with our developers in our tracking system, with an issue ID of 192696.  I have also created a support ticket on your behalf with number CAS-154391-K3Z6G5 in order to link the development issue to it so that you are automatically updated when a Service Release containing your fix is available for download.

Children