Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hierarchical XamDoughnutChart as HeatMap Chart
posted

Hi

I have a requirement to implement Hierarchical XamDoughnutChart where the width of each segment is based on value1 and the color is based on value2 of ItemSource ( for example market value and priceChange) , and as values change, segments width and colors need to be changed. Heatmap + Hierarchical XamDoughnutChart chart ;)

(see top chart image)

IG new hierarchical XamDoughnutChart (v15.1) allows me easily display hierarchical data based on value1 , but I can not find way to access/assign specific segment color brush

(see bottom chart image)

Any help will be greatly appriciated

best regards,

Dmitri

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Dmitri and thank you for posting!

I have been looking into this and created a sample application to illustrate how a specific slice could be accessed. By setting its Background property to a SolidColorBrush with a specific color you can change the default look like this:
    xamDoughnutChart1.Rings[0].ArcItems[0].SliceItems[0].Slice.Background = new SolidColorBrush(Colors.YellowGreen);
    Let me know if I can assist you with anything further.

DoughnutChartSmallSlises.zip
Reply Children